Tuesday, March 28, 2017

renewal time

I love my essential oil diffuser so much, I've actually used up 2 of the bottles I got for Christmas! These two scents are two of my favourites.
Ok, they are really small bottles, but you only use a drop or two each time you use them. Tranquility is my favourite. It's not really strong, and perfect to relax before bedtime. Unwind is a bit stronger (so I use a little less of this one), but it's great when you want to kick back and read a book, or relax after dinner. They both came in the "Relaxation" box from Saje, which is by far my favourite collection.
I only have 2 complaints. One, the bottles are not refillable or exchangeable at the store. Which I thought was odd. I thought they would at least refill them. But they don't. The bottles are glass though, and recyclable (I have the best smelling recycle bin on the block now!). Second, the bottles come with a plastic stopper in them to allow you to only pour out a drop at a time. Which works great when the bottle is full to half empty. Once you get down to the last little drops in the bottle, it was impossible to get it come out of the bottle without pulling out the stopper. A pair of pliers did the trick, and I was able to use them both up to the last drop!

No comments: