Saturday, November 18, 2017

Paris Cross Stitch

I haven't picked up my cross stitching in a very long time. Probably longer than two years. About a week ago, I picked up the last thing I was working on. I call it the Paris Cross Stitch. Here is the picture from the CrossStitch magazine...
And here is where I was shortly after I started it (like 4 years ago!)...
I decided to finally finish it off, and try to do so before the end of the year. Well, it turns out that I had done quite a bit of it, and there was only a few days of stitching left to get it done! Here is the finished project...
I still need to try and turn it into a pillow. Although my sewing abilities are not great. So maybe I'll frame it as a picture for my craft room. I haven't quite decided yet. But I am so glad I got it done!

No comments: