Monday, October 26, 2009

Vacation day 1

It was a quiet weekend. But, that's ok. I needed it.
We got a lot of chores done around the house and garden. Gutters cleaned. Front garden cleaned up and ready for winter. Hanging baskets taken down and cleaned out. We still need to do the back garden, but we only had one sunny day this weekend. In fact, it's been raining since yesterday.

It's supposed to clear up this afternoon, but it sure has rained a lot. A had to let a bunch of water out of the pool this morning before he left for work. I guess we are making up for the lack of rain this summer.
Meanwhile, it's vacation day #1 for me. I didn't sleep in....that would just be wasting the day. I'm going to take Grandma shopping this morning, then we'll probably go for sushi for lunch. After that, I'm not sure what I'll get up to. But, I don't care! I'm on vacation!

No comments: