Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas parties

This weekend is my husband's office Christmas party. I have an outfit picked out already, and I'm actually looking forward to it. The restaurant we are going to is a greek restaurant, and the food is really good (we've been there before). But, I'm finding it hard to get into the Christmas spirit so early.

Meanwhile, I got invited to my office Christmas party in Victoria in the middle of December. This is the first year they've invited the "out of towners". Hubby can't go with me, because he has inventory that weekend. So, I'm debating whether or not to go myself. It's a big expense (ferry and hotel is not reimbursed). And, normally, we can't afford that kind of expense at this time of year. But, it would be nice to go, and see all my friends from the office. So, I'm still debating.

No comments: