Sunday, December 6, 2009

cards

Here are a few of the cards I've made this year for Christmas.

the front one was blue paper, stamped with silver snowflakes. The back one was paper that I had lying around. I only had one sheet, so I could only do 2 cards with it. But I think the stamped version came out better anyways.

The funny part about this, was when I sat down to make them. I pulled out my Cricut, opened it up, and found a big spider in it. That's right. A spider in my Cricut. A bug in my bug. *eeeekkkkkk*

Thank goodness "Mr.-I-Can't-Believe-You're-Afraid-Of-A-Little-Spider" was in the house. He took spider out of Cricut, and set him free outside. Now that I think of it, the poor guy (spider, not Hubby) was probably thinking he could hibernate in the Cricut for the winter. And Hubby went and threw him outside in the minus 5 degree temps. Too bad!

No comments: