Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Random Update

I got my snow tires put on my car this morning. First-come-first-serve at the shop, so I showed up just before 8:00am, and was out of there by 8:30. So, Mother Nature....feel free to bring on the snow! I'm prepared.

Speaking of weather, it's been absolutely lovely lately. Beautiful crisp clear days, hovering around the freezing mark, not a cloud in the sky, and a big ole moon to shine brightly in the night. It's been wonderful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister! Hope you have a wonderful day. See! I ordered sunshine for you, and look what came!

My back and hips are still giving me problems. It's not as bad as before, but I'm still having problems getting around and doing things. Especially in the mornings. By afternoon, things seem to losen up a bit, and I can do more. But the mornings are tough, waking up in pain each day. I hope things get better soon. I'm doing all my stretches, and exercises now, and seeing Mr. Chiropractor on a regular basis. So, hopefully things will get better before Christmas.

I can't help but feel that Christmas is going to come and go this year, before I'm ready for it.

Speaking of Christmas, I heard a Christmas Carole on the radio yesterday....the first of the season for me.

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I've almost given up on this a couple of times in the last month or so. Not sure why.

I'm glad the work on the deck is done, and the trees have been done. It's been 6 weeks of researching different companies, phone calls, dealing with contractors, dealing with the city, getting quotes, getting permits, making decisions, and having the work done. But, it's all over now. And the work, on both projects, turned out great.

We are planning on putting up our lights and tree this weekend. Lots of decorating to do.

I feel like making cookies. Maybe tonight, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just happened to read your blog this morning and saw my "Happy Birthday"! Thank you! I was supposed to go grocery shopping this morning but decided to come home & have a nap instead--after all it is my Birthday! If you want to get into the Christmas spirit 106.5FM is now playing only Christmas music....traditional songs plus new ones as well.
Have a nice day!
S.