Wednesday, August 22, 2012

This day, Aug 22

Today, one year ago, Jack Layton passed away. No matter what colour your political stripes are, it was a sad day for Canadian politics.


Today, 40 some odd years ago, my parents got married. (No, I didn't forget how many years ago that was... I purposely omitted the number so you can't figure out how old I am!) Anyways, I'm kind of glad they did get married, otherwise I wouldn't have been born!! Thanks Mom and Dad. And congratulations on your anniversary.

Today, according to "Days of the Year" dot com... (www.daysoftheyear.com), it is "Be an Angel Day". Ahhhh! How sweet.

Today, way back in 565 AD, St. Columba reported seeing a monster in Loch Ness. (It is simply amazing what you can find on the internet these days, isn't it!)
Have a great day!

No comments: