Friday, November 25, 2016

New lunch experience

Today, Black Friday, we decided to go to the mall for lunch. Yeah, crazy, right? And while Black Friday is probably a bigger deal in the US than it is in Canada, it probably wasn't the best thing to do today. Parking was insane. But, the girls in the office wanted to go to Nando's for lunch, and I tagged along. Once we found parking, we put in our orders, and went our separate ways. I decided to hang around at Nando's and just wait, and watch all the people go by. I'm glad I did. It was so busy! And I don't like crowds. It was a new experience for me too... I hadn't been to Nando's before.
With a little help from the girls behind the counter, I ordered 1/4 chicken with fries. And it was actually better than I expected! Especially for a fast food joint. It takes a bit to cook, so it takes a while for the order to be ready. So, I'll be back, because phoning it in at Noon, going shopping, and then picking it up at 12:45 and heading back to the office to eat... well, that just sounds like a great option. Although, I won't be doing it again on Black Friday anytime soon.

No comments: