Monday, May 11, 2009

scotch and cigars, anyone?


"A" completed a large project at work on Friday. One of the guys involved in the project made him a promise....if the contract was awarded to them, then scotch and cigars were on him.
He came through on his promise today. A can't wait to dig into his presents!!
Sadly, though, I will not be joining him. I quit smoking years ago, and don't even like cigars anymore. And I can't stand the smell of scotch. In fact, when he brought the presents home, I was more interested in the cute little package of matches :-)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Wait! You USED to smoke cigars?! Whoa! Pretty cool!

Miss Lady Grey said...

Well, I didn't used to smoke cigars all the time...just once in awhile. But, what can I say. I was young and I thought it made me look cool. Besides, they weren't all that bad! I actually love the smell of them.