Monday, October 30, 2017

My horoscope today

If Your Birthday Is Today
Yes, it is!

Energy innovator Danielle Fong (1987 ) shares your birthday today.
Who?

You are decisive, determined and you have lots of willpower.
Yes, I would agree with that.

You also have strong communication skills.
Sometimes. Other times, I forget my words!

This is a year full of excitement and change!
Yeah!

Opportunities will present themselves, and when they do, you must act fast.
Ok, I'll try and remember that!

Your personal freedom will be a top priority.
Personal freedom? Not sure what that means. I guess I better figure it out if it's supposed to be a top priority for me!

You will also travel this year and do things to expand your horizons.
Um, travel... unless it's for work, it's not likely. Expand my horizons... more likely.

Enjoy this busy, fast-paced year!
Ok, thanks, I will!!

1 comment:

Timi said...

I know it's a little bit late, but Happy Birthday!!!