Sunday, June 7, 2009

weekend update

Most of the furniture in our house is hand-me-downs. In fact, thanks to my mother-in-law who redecorates every couple of years, our living room furniture came mostly from her. A couple of years ago, she gave us a white couch, because she had bought a new redish coloured one. One day earlier in the year, she was over, and commetted on how much she loved the white couch. I personally, hated it. It was white. It was a nice couch...but it was white!! Anyways, I told her she could have it back if she wanted. So, she swapped us for the redish one. I don't have a pic of the old one...but here's the new one.


My brother came over to help A move the couches, and brought my niece with him. While they were gone, we got to colour and chat up a storm...

The rest of the weekend was spent doing chores, visiting with family, swimming, and relaxing.

All in all....a great weekend!

1 comment:

Pam said...

That last picture is worht a thousand words!