Friday, November 27, 2009

back woes

I threw my back out last weekend. Again. This has been the second time in less than a month that I've had problems.

I went back to the chiro again yesterday. I think I've seen my chiro more this month than I've seen my husband. Well, not really, but it certainly seems like it.

But, my hips and lower back are still giving me problems. It's been like that off and on for over a month now. I'm getting more than a little frustrated with the whole thing, because I can't do what I want to do. It's not the pain, or the discomfort. I can deal with that. It's the lack of ability to do the things I want to do. I have so much to do in the next couple of weeks, and I simply can't afford to take any more time off to lie on the couch stoned on Robaxacet. The house is a disaster. I haven't been able to really clean it like I need to. I can't walk for long, so I haven't done any Christmas shopping. Forget about baking. And, have you ever tried cross-stitching while on Robaxacet? It doesn't work. Somehow, the fingers lose all sense of dexterity and co-ordination. Not to mention, the eyes just can't focus on something that small, while that stoned.

I will be glad when my back gets better, and I can get back into life again.

No comments: