Friday, November 13, 2009

Boo!!


It's Friday the 13th.
Normally, this is a lucky day for me. I buck the trend, and usually have my bad luck on the day before...the dreaded Thursday the 12th. :-) But, not much "bad" happened to me yesterday. It was a pretty quiet day. Although, I did get stuck in traffic on the way back to work from shopping at lunchtime. There was a bad accident, and the lights at one intersection were stuck on red. You would think that people would know to use the 4-way stop procedure in that case. But, I guess that was asking too much. So, traffic was backed up for blocks. It made me 1/2 hour late. But no one noticed. (One of the benefits of working from home.) Other than that, nada.

Did you know that this is the 3rd Friday the 13th this year? We had one in Feb, and again in March. Too many days to have bad luck, for sure.

Anyways, just hoping everyone has a good day. Stay away from ladders, don't step on any cracks, and close your eyes and run the other way if you see a black cat. Good luck!

No comments: