Friday, November 20, 2009

busy, busy, busy

Let's see...for the next few weeks....
We have Tree Guy coming to take down one of the trees in the front.

Depending on the weather, we have Deck Guy coming to replace our front deck. Hopefully, we will have 2 days of dry weather sometime in the near future to accommodate that work.

We have the flooring and paint to do in the hallway/laundry room downstairs. I'm still trying to decide on a colour theme though...maybe I can push this off until next year...

My boss has decided to put one of the people in my department on notice. He's asked me to monitor his work, and work with him for the next couple of weeks, and provide feedback to him on his performance. While I can do that, it means a lot more work for me over the next couple of weeks. I can see late nights in my future, for sure.

Then there's the Christmas cards I was going to make this year, and the realization that I don't have enough time to cross-stitch the rest of them before the end of the month. Or do I? I have 10 days left before the "out of town" ones have to be in the mail....maybe I can do it! (Although, next year, I swear I'm going to do my Christmas cards in June!!)

Not to mention that I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet...and I don't know what to get anyone this year!

mmm....It's a busy life, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments: