Wednesday, December 16, 2009

blogging break

I've decided to take a break from blogging for the rest of the year.
The biggest reason is my back. It has been giving me so many problems lately, that I am not able to do anything else but the basic minimum. I don't want this blog to be post after post of "my back hurts". And I feel that it is becoming that.
Also, I'm finding it hard to keep up with life right now. Just work, and basic house keeping, are enough for me right now. I can't seem to handle much more. So, I'm pulling the plug on the blog, and a lot of other "projects" I have on the go, and have decided to concentrate on me.
I do like blogging, so I'll probabaly restart this again in the New Year.
In the meantime, have a great holiday season.
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

1 comment:

RV Diva said...

We're praying that your back will get better and you'll be able to blog again. Gonna miss the neat daily updates and pictures you post. Think Jeanne will too. She reads your blog and tells me how much she likes it but she doesn't post comments! Get better soon.