Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Vitamin Bible

I recently bought a new copy of Earl Mindell's Vitamin Bible from Amazon.
I had an older copy that I bought years ago, and it was getting a little dog-eared, and somewhat out of date. So, I bought a new copy.
I've been suffering from a lot of migraines and headaches this month (like every day!), so I decided to try taking different vitamins. I stopped at the Health Food Store on my way home from work today, and purchased a new Multi, stocked up on a few essentials, and added a Vitamin C to my regimen. I usually take Vitamin C when I'm sick, but I haven't been eating as much citrus as I usually do (ie: I don't usually drink a lot of mojitos in the winter time), so maybe I'm a little low and need to take more each day. I'm hoping it will help the headaches. I've tried just about everything else.

No comments: