Saturday, July 22, 2017

Things you didn't know you needed (or wanted)

In the category of things I didn't know I needed, I give you this... meet Moxie:
Yup. She's a shower head with a Bluetooth speaker in it. Apparently we needed one, and it is now installed in our main bathroom. Although, I'm not exactly sure why, with the exception that it was free (hubby won it at a golf tourney on Friday). I mean really? Who needs a Bluetooth speaker in their showerhead?
Well it turns out that it's not such a bad idea. I put some soft spa like music on, got out the rosemary mint shower gel from Spa Utopia, and had a shower. It was kinda nice. The shower head was even strong enough to rinse the shampoo from my hair. And it's not bad looking.
The only issue? You have to remember to turn it off, and un-sync it from your device. And you occasionally have to charge the thing. Luckily, the middle speaker just pops out of the main shower head, for easy charging. But really? Charging a shower head? Nice or not, I still think we could live without it.

No comments: