Saturday, September 16, 2017

Catching up

I spent the long weekend cleaning house, and organizing my life. After working stupid hours all summer, I needed 4 days just to catch up.
Then I spent 2 days in a whirlwind trip to Chicago for work.
I came home, and spent the one day unpacking, doing laundry and cleaning the downstairs suite.
Then my father-in-law came to stay.
What followed was 5 days of eating, drinking, laughing, talking, cooking and doing dishes. I also got the flu during this time, so I wasn't feeling 100%.
I went back to work for a couple of days to organize and enter the final budget changes (as per our meetings in Chicago).
And now it's the weekend.
I'm so tired! And still feeling sick from the flu. So, I'm taking a sick day today, even if it is Saturday. I have spent the first part of the day on the couch watching TV. And I don't plan to move any time soon.

No comments: