Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sad Day

I was having a bad day at work, so I decided to skip out at lunchtime and go to my favourite book store - the one close to work. But when I got there, I found out that the store is closing!
It had been some time since I had been there - I tend to go to the Park Royal location instead. But, it was my favourite place to go to de-stress from work, as it was close to the office. They also had lots of couches and places upstairs to sit around and read a book. I'm going to miss the location for sure. But, I managed to pick up some books at 25% off!
And, apparently Indigo is opening a new flagship store downtown. A new 29,000 square foot store on Robson Street located where the Forever 21 store was formally located at 1033 Robson Street. I might have to go check it out!

No comments: