Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Underworld actors are everywhere!

Do you remember my post about Michael Sheen? Well, here's another one for you.
We rented "Valkyrie" on the weekend (amoungst other movies). Not the best movie I've seen...it was a little slow for me. But, for the first 10 minutes or so, I couldn't figure out who this guy was. He sounded like someone I knew...and looked vaguely familiar.

Turns out he's also this guy...

His name is Bill Nighy, and he starred in the Underworld movie that we rented last weekend. (Boy, those Underworld actors sure get around, don't they!)
The other movies we saw this weekend were "Vicky Christina Barcelona" (Woody Allen) and "Taken" (with Liam Neeson). I liked Taken...it was a good action film. Who knew that Liam Neeson was such a good fighter (haha). Vicky Christina was "ok". It was kind of slow, and predictable. I watched it because I loved the shots of Barcelona. I spent 10 days there 3 years ago, and loved the city. It was nice to see all the tourist spots highlighted. Although, there was one part where someone mentioned that they walked from the Beach to Park Guell....well, that was a bit of a stretch. That's quite a hike, and would probably take most of the day to do it.

No comments: