Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts


I threw my back out on the weekend, and ended up at the chiropractor yesterday. The back is still sore now, but it's getting better.

The rain has refused to let up lately. I think it's rained every day this November so far. The Tree guy and the Deck guy are just waiting for the rain to let up before they come by to do the work. I just hope they don't want to both come over on the same day.

We saw an accident on Saturday night, when we were coming home from the Christmas party. A small import car had taken the corner too fast, hit a large puddle, and had flipped over on it's roof. We drove by just after it happened. A tow truck had stopped, and there was a guy standing beside the car on the phone. So, we just continued on. But, the car was squished, and I can't imagine that the people inside made it out. I haven't heard anything on the news though, so I have no idea if they made it or not.

It's one month until Christmas Eve, and I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet, or even finished my Christmas cards. I'm so unorganized this year.

No comments: