Wednesday, November 25, 2009

tree guy

The tree guys came today.
Now you see it...

Now you don't...

The one guy climb way up to the top of the tree to buck it all down. I can't believe how far up he went!

Although, there was one section they had to cut down using the boom. They didn't want it to fall back on the house, or on the neighbours magnolia tree.

The chainsaws were noisy, and it was hard to work with all the racket going on. But, then they fired up the wood chipper. My good grief. That thing was even noisier!
When the trunk of the tree fell, it shook the whole house!
The front yard looks so bare. I still can't get over how much it changed the look of the yard. And one thing I didn't realize is the difference in the amount of light coming into the house. I really noticed it in the bedroom. It really brightened things up.
The guys are coming back on Friday to finish pruning the other 2 trees. But, the majority of the big work is done now.

No comments: