Tuesday, October 30, 2012

If Your Birthday is Today...


From http://www.georgianicols.com/ -- If your birthday is today

Bodybuilder mail-order king Charles Atlas (1892-1972) shares your birthday today.
      Yeah... so does Henry Winkler, Grace Slick, Ivanka Trump,
       and John Adams (the 2nd US President)

You are naturally organized and excellent at supervising others.
       So, it's natural. Not unnatural to be so organized! Good to know!
       I'm going to have to remember that next time Hubby says
       I'm being too anal again.

Furthermore, you know how to motivate people.
       I do?

You work well with others!
       I do not!

You often travel great distances for your career.
       Well, that I have done, yes.

You know how to fine-tune things to keep them working.
       No, I think you have me confused with my husband now.

In the year ahead, something you've been involved with for nine years will diminish or end to make room for something new.
        huh? Hubby has been around for 12 years, so it can't be him.
        I already quit my other job... but I was only there for 4 years.
        I just started this job a year ago.
        2003? That was the year we bought the house. Are we moving??

No comments: