Friday, October 9, 2009

sick

I came down with the flu on Tuesday. Sore throat, followed by 14 hours of throwing up, followed by headache, and stuffed up sinuses and coughing. I also threw my back out while I was in the shower yesterday. I'm a mess. But, I think I'm starting to feel better today. Just a little. I'm still going to go to the Doctor today though. I'm curious to know if I have H1N1. And, I think I have developed an allergy or something to Tylenol. Everytime I take something with Tylenol in it, I end up throwing up again. ??? Can someone develop an allergy to a drug after years of taking it?

Anyways, in the last 3 days of this flu-like-drug-induced-haze of mine, I have come across an interesting tid-bit of information...

It is amazing what you will watch on TV when you don't have the energy to reach across the coffee table to pick up the remote control!!

No comments: