Tuesday, January 5, 2010

cricut calendar

I don't know what it is. Some years, we are overloaded with calendars. They come from everyone...the insurance place, realtors in the neighbourhood, our favourite Sushi joint, A's workplace. We often get so many, that I put one in the kitchen, the office, the craft room, and then throw the rest in recycling. This year...nadda. Not one calendar has made it to our home this year.
Now, this is good and bad.
Bad, because I now am faced with making a calendar for us. No, I'm not the type of person to go out and actually pay money for a calendar. Call me crazy, but you can do one up on the computer real easy, and cheap.
Good, because I get to make a calendar for us. Extra good, because when the sales were on in December, I picked up a new cricut cartridge for 1/2 price.

It's called Designer's Calendar, and gives you all you need to cut out a calendar for yourself. So here's what I did...

Not too shabby, huh? I used a bunch of scrap paper I had from making Christmas cards. And, it only took me an hour. Well, maybe a little longer by the time I glued everything together. But, it was fun, and I'm very happy with it. I can't wait to make Feb, and March, and April....

No comments: