Maple Bacon. Mmmmmmm!
I don't like budget season at work. Too many long nights at the office lately.
I'm not as in love with my laptop as I thought I would be. I'm blaming it on Windows 8. I think my next computer will be an apple.
I don't watch TV anymore. Between work, Netflix, YouTube and the Internet, the only thing I ever watch on regular TV now is the local news. Surprisingly, I kinda miss all the commercials.
The PNE started this weekend, and I'm trying to find a day to take off of work so I can go. I don't like going on the weekends, because I don't like the huge crowds. But it may be my only option this year.
I cleaned the little filter thingy on my new washing machine. You are supposed to clean it every couple of months. It's been 8 months since we bought the new washer, but I just did it for the first time today. I thought it would be a gross mess. But it wasn't really all that bad.


No comments:
Post a Comment