It's my first full day of vacation -- yup!, I'm on vacation this week. I'm still not feeling 100%... It feels like I've been sick for so long. I'm still coughing, and feeling very congested. So, I'm going to take it easy this weekend, take care of myself, and do NOTHING! Well, maybe not nothing... but just easy relaxing kind of things. Here is what I got up to...
- Spent a few hours at my Mother-In-Law's. Hubby was putting in a new laundry sink for her, so I went along just to chat and drink tea.
- Stopped at the HoneyBee Centre and bought myself some buckwheat honey (the best honey for colds and coughs). I also bought some Bee Propolis to take... the guy at the shop said it's the best thing to take to boost your immune system.
- Started a new book, and read about 1/4 of it already.
- Made creamed salmon on rice for dinner. We had some left over BBQ salmon in the fridge, and it needed to be used up. Nothing better than creamed salmon on rice! While it looks like hell (an old boyfriend of mine said it looks like cat puke on rice), it certainly tastes great.
- Watched 2 episodes of Game of Thrones


No comments:
Post a Comment