The last few days, I've been trying to get off work early, so I can go for a walk before it gets dark. I talked to one of the girls at work, who happens to live in the neighbourhood where we work. She suggested I try this park about 4 blocks from work. I follows a creek that runs all the way down the mountain, and has trails on both sides of the creek. So, I decided to try it out a couple of times this week.
It's a very relaxing place to be, well traveled (so I don't feel completely alone and somewhat safe), but not overly crowded.
Unfortunately, I'm still battling that cold/flu that I picked up at the beginning of the month. It seems I've developed a nasty cough with a lot of chest congestion. Going for a walk probably wasn't the best idea. While I felt great at the time, I almost coughed up a lung when I got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment