I'm halfway through the Game of Thrones first 3 seasons. I've watched all of Season 1 now, and 1/2 of Season 2. Last night, I watched 3 episodes back to back. What can I say? It is certainly keeping me entertained. If you haven't seen it yet, let me warn you... it's certainly R rated. There is lots of violence, sex, and beheading going on. It takes place in a fantasy land, but resembles our Medieval times. Think "Braveheart" crossed with "Lord of the Rings". Only with a bit more sex. And a couple of horses that get mutilated. And lots of people's heads, that are no longer on the people's bodies. You get the idea. Despite the gore and violence though, I'm actually enjoying the series. I had contemplated reading the books first, but decided I have too much else to read right now.
Today was my first day back to work after a week's vacation time. I worked for 10 hours, and then came home and worked another 2. It's been a long day!! While I really enjoyed my vacation time off, I sometimes get the feeling that it just isn't worth it to take any time off.


No comments:
Post a Comment