Friday, July 11, 2014

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband!
We usually don't buy each other lots of gifts during the year -- we wait until Christmas time to spoil each other. But a recent payout of my overtime at work, found me with a few dollars burning a hole in my pocket. So, I bought my husband and iPad Air for his birthday today...
He wasn't all that surprised - I had been asking him for weeks about what kind he wanted (mini or regular), and what colour, etc. But, he is happy. We both had the day off work, so we then spent the rest of the day doing a bit of running around, shopping (I bought him a bunch of new shirts), having lunch together (White Spot chicken pickens.... mmmmm!) and then lazing around the pool and back yard enjoying the super sunny weather. I'm so glad we got to spend the day together.
Happy Birthday hubby! I love you!

No comments: