All the pulling, and scraping, and measuring, and cutting, and sanding, and painting are done. And the ensuite renos are complete. Well... complete in that we don't have to do any more "work". I still need to pick up accessories and things to put in the bathroom. But, the majority of the work is now done.
Before and After....
Gone is the pink cultured marble seashell shaped sink...
Hello new countertop, sink and faucet. Also note the moulding around the mirror.
We kept the cabinet, just gave it a fresh coat of paint, and some new hardware. Meanwhile, the pine cabinet that was affixed to the wall on the right came down. I had thought about painting it, and putting it back up, but I decided it was too big and bulky for the bathroom, and will replace it was some smaller (maybe glass and chrome) shelving instead.
Then there is the toilet, and the flooring. Gone is the "God only knows what color that carpet was" carpeting, and the "large pink flush a million gallons each time" toilet.
Now, we have a white toilet, and new vinyl flooring (the flooring which I laid all by myself!!), and new baseboards too.We even painted the light fixtures (from brass and off white, to chrome), replaced the electrical outlet, and light switch, cleaned and re-caulked the window, painted the window frame, filled holes in the door frame and re-painted it, and painted the walls (the same color, but a fresh coat).
I'm so happy with the results!


1 comment:
looks really good!!!
Post a Comment