Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hot and dry

So, I haven't posted for a few days. Why?
I'm blaming the weather.
You see... I've been really busy at work (the boss is on holidays). So, that means a lot of long days at the office in air conditioning. Meanwhile, outside, we've been having a very hot dry summer... Hotter than normal, sunny every day, and no rain. For more than 25 days now! 
So, I spend 12-14 hours in A/C, get home, and immediately after walking in the door, I start to melt.
The only solution is to jump into the pool, and stay there until the sun goes down. (A bit of an exaggeration, but not much -- the sun goes down about an hour or so after I get home usually).
Pools and computers don't mix... Therefore no blog updates. 
I'm also behind on my reading. 
I'm thinking they should make a waterproof iPad mini.
Or am I the only one who would buy one?

No comments: