You know that spare fridge that everyone seems to have in their basement? Well, we had one too. And when I say "had", it's because ours died. The freezer section was still working (somewhat). But the bottom fridge section started getting warm a few days ago, and when I checked on it tonight, it was warm, as in "not working at all". I found this on the internet... it seemed appropriate...
Anyways, we cleaned out the fridge, turned it off, unplugged it, and left it to sit. I don't think we are going to replace it. While having a second fridge was nice, there are only 2 of us here, so we shouldn't really need another fridge in the house. I might actually replace it with a small freezer instead. That way I can unplug our little old-as-the-hills freezer, and finally get a new (better) freezer.



No comments:
Post a Comment